Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hi!

I must admit to being a bit anxious about entering the world of blogging. I'm not one for saying too much and often what I'm trying to say doesn't come out the way I want but here I am anyway. I promise to try and keep up with it and I'm sure I'll warm to it eventually.

As my title may suggest my life is full of grins and giggles, I have a very cheeky toddler who never fails to make me smile. This blog will primarily be about him and all those funny things that he says/does and my life in general with a 2 year old.

3 comments:

Bronwyn said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!! Hope you enjoy your time here, and I look forward to reading all about your and Riley's adventures :)

By the way, I love the background you've got!

Renee said...

I agree with Bronwyn - love your background. Although with your superb scrapbooking skills I can see you putting together a custom made one ;)

Kelly said...

I agree with Renee - once you settle in you'll be able to set up your own background. Plenty of tutorials floating around in blogland so I'm sure you'll have no problem. Sometimes you might not have anything to say but want to post - just post a photo :)

Look forward to reading your blog