Thursday, May 27, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

We've been going a little stir crazy here at the moment. Its turned really cold and we've had almost non-stop rain all week so we've been stuck inside. Phil has a cold and has been off work for 2 days so at least hes been here to help entertain Riley. I really need to think of some good rainy day activities for Riley and I as I'm sure theres a lot more bad weather to come this winter.

Fingers crossed the weather clears up for my flight to Auckland on Saturday, I'm nervous enough about flying as it is!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

well it's semi fine is Auckland - I can see peeps of blue sky even though this morning we had almost completely blue skies! I'm sure Sharyn will talk so much you'll forget you're even on a plane ;)

as for rainy day activities - hmmm I'm glad Elijah now has kindy 3 afternoons a week so that takes care of the messy stuff. How about making huts, indoor camping, a morning at the library?