Friday, May 28, 2010

Reading

One of the other things that I like to do in my spare time is read. I mainly read Fantasy books but I do like Barbara Erskine though shes my only exception nowadays.

I am currently reading the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind for about the 5th time, only this time I have the whole series, 12 books in total! The only book out of the series that I haven't read yet is the very last one, Confessor, so I thought I should read them all again and refresh my memory. I am up to book 11, Phantom and it has taken me a very long time! Some of the books are more exciting than others so I zoom through them and then others can take me ages plus with a toddler and my other hobbies/commitments, I have very limited reading time.

I can't wait to have actually finished reading the series and finally find out how its all going to end! Will have to update you when I'm done and let you know if it was worth waiting for.

No comments: