Thursday, May 27, 2010

Snug as a Bug

This year we thought we'd try Riley in a snuggle suit, instead of his regular pjs in the hope that it will keep him warmer this winter.

In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, heres a pic:


Riley has two now and he absolutely loves them! They feel so snuggly and warm and he hates taking them off. He calls them his 'cutie patootie' and has to wear one for ALL sleeps. He does look rather comical (but oh so cute!) wearing them as the sleeves are way too long and its really big around the middle but that just means that I can comfortably fit extra layers underneath for when its really freezing.

3 comments:

Renee said...

That's gorgeous! I want one for me..

Kelly said...

I love that one! Elijah has a blue one but it's so cold that I put winter pjs underneath too! He spends more time on top of the blankets than under so I love that they make these sleep suits in bigger sizes - although the adult ones in the Warehouse I think is just going a bit too far!

Leesh said...

Cam has that exact same snuggle suit... and we used it alot in Christchurch :)