Tuesday, June 29, 2010

House Hunting Update

Well we didn't get the place we applied for and in a way I'm glad. The longer I had to wait to find out about it the more unsure I was so it obviously wasn't the house for us.

We don't have too many more options at the moment and I really want to know for sure whether we're staying or going because I need to get Riley enrolled in a Kindergarten (yea, I know I should have done that ages ago). I get the feeling that I'm being too fussy but then when you have kids I think you need to be.

No comments: