Friday, June 4, 2010

Shopping List

I know Riley's birthday isn't until October but I like to be organised and I like to use layby so I have already started a birthday/christmas list. When I asked Riley what he wanted for his birthday his answer was a chocolate cake, a huge one, so he'll be easily pleased.

We're not going to go overboard on presents this year as we're planning on getting him a trampoline and they're not cheap. I am quite excited though as he'll be the big 3 and moving onto a whole new level of learning/understanding so have a few card games and board games on the list.

I'm hoping that The Warehouse are going to have another toy sale this year as it was brilliant last year and we were able to get heaps of bargains.

I'd also like more suggestions on what to get a 3 year old, so if you have any please let me know.

No comments: