Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Got Mail!

I'm taking part in an awesome Sock Swap on Cheeky Monkey. For those of you who don't know, Cheeky Monkey is a parenting website and I am so lucky to be a part of the moderator team and such a great community.

The way the sock swap works is that everyone who signs up will get given a name, address and size of someone else on the list, then we get to go shopping for an awesome pair of socks.

Well I'm so excited because my socks arrived this morning! I wasn't too impressed by the courier though banging on the door at 7am. Luckily Phil hadn't left for work yet and was able to get the door and Riley didn't get woken up so no harm done really. It bugs me though how couriers always turn up early in the morning (at least for me they do). I don't know about everyone else but I don't consider 7am to be a reasonable hour.

Anyway I love my new socks (yep, lucky me, I got a pack of two) and they're pink! Phil won't have any trouble telling my socks from his now, LOL.

No comments: