Friday, July 23, 2010

Brain Explosion!

Yikes, moving day is just a week away now and there is still so much to be done, I can't wait for it to be over!

I'm really excited about Riley's new room. At the moment his room is hideous. Its red and purple and clashes terribly. You can't imagine how good it will be for him to have a 'normal' room. Even though its a rental I'll still be able to personalize it for him to some degree.

We're going with a dinosaur theme as I picked up some cheap dinosaur stuff from K-Mart and the idea kinda grew from there. My brain is exploding with ideas which I'm trying to sort through and figure out what I can do and what will work. I want to do it as cheaply as possible while still being able to create a cool room for him to hang out in. I can't wait to get started!

So watch this space!

No comments: