Thursday, July 8, 2010

I've finally finished it!

As I mentioned in this post here I was in the process of reading the Sword of Truth Series by Terry Goodkind (12 books in total). Well I've finally finished the last book which was also the only one out of the series that I hadn't previously read. It was good ... mostly. A bit slow in parts and I felt that it all ended rather anti-climatically. Considering the whole build up to the end and how long the series is I imagined something a bit more exciting and dramatic. Now that I'm finally finished I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to read next, though I am very excited about Terry Goodkind releasing a new Richard and Kahlan novel in 2011, I can't wait! If you are a Terry Goodkind fan more info can be found here on his official website.

1 comment:

Claire Bear said...

Hehe my DP will be glad to hear there's new book coming!