Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Name Change

I've only had this blog for a couple of months and already its undergoing a name change. I guess when I first started I didn't really know what to expect or what direction my blog would take. Now that I've been at it for a little while I decided that it was time for a name that reflects more aspects of my life and not just my life with Riley. I was going to make a new header/background as well but for now this will do.

Welcome to Imagination Overload!

I think the new name will allow me to express my creative side better and reflects how my brain works and of course includes Riley's ever growing imagination and all the fun stuff that comes with it.

3 comments:

Selena said...

Love the new name!

Helen said...

Great name! So aptly describes life with a little one. It took me soooo long to decide on a name for my blog as well - I changed my mind countless times! lol

Leesh said...

I love the new name chick...