Saturday, August 28, 2010

Earring Organizer

I don't have a lot of earrings and I don't often get the chance to wear them anymore for fear of a small child pulling on them, but for ages I've wanted some where to keep them that will keep them tidy.

So I took matters into my own hands and made myself an earring organizer.

It was really simple and now I can see exactly what I've got and keeps them all nice. It looks a little empty at the moment so next I'll have to work on filling it up.
The photos not the best but you get the idea.

3 comments:

Angela Noelle of SK said...

Ooo...very nice. I used to use a kete - by threading the hooks through the woven flax...

...but have switched to various containers for different sizes and types. THIS, looks great!

Shining 2 Save said...

Hi! I am a new follower from the blog hop! Hope you can stop by and visit my blog, I have a lot of great giveaways going on right now.

Have a great weekend!

Kari
http://shining2save.com

J. At Your Service said...

That looks great! I desperately need one of those! I am now following you from the Blog Hop. Hope you can follow back at www.jatyourservice.blogspot.com

Have a great weekend!