Sunday, September 26, 2010

Toy Sale!


Farmers is having a toy sale at the moment and it was the perfect opportunity for us to get some of the last bits for Riley's birthday and Christmas. A few things that he'd specifically asked for just happened to be on sale so of course I couldn't resist. At least this way I should hopefully avoid a mad rush before Christmas though theres always something that gets left til the last minute.

We got ....
Mike the Mower (50% off)
Hungry Hippos game (30% off)
Pictureka ( buy any Hasbro game and get Pictureka for $10)
New Zealand Rescue vehicles set (25% off)

So all up we spent $89.97 with a saving of .... $94.99!

We should have got a free Mr Potato Head as well (valued at $19.99 when you spend $25 or more on Playskool toys), so I'm sending Phil back to see if we can get it because of course I can't pass up free stuff.

2 comments:

Sarah (Chez Lee) said...

That's awesome! Thanks for the heads up and hope it's still on. I need to get organized and one of my children has a Boxing Day Birthday! Thanks

Fay said...

Pretty sure the sale is on until the 11th October :)