Thursday, October 14, 2010

(Blogtoberfest Day 14) Party Mission On!

The mission to get everything ready for Riley's party is now on. This weekend I need to put the goody bags together. Since we only have a couple of kids coming I'm going to make my own draw string bags/pouches, at least thats the plan anyway.

Then there is a lot of cleaning that needs doing this weekend and throughout next week.

Also Riley's swimming starts up again on Saturday plus the boys are getting their hair cuts so we're going to be busy, busy, busy.

We are also very excited that Riley's Nanan and Grandad are going to be here for his birthday! It means a lot to us to have some family around for his special day.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Good luck!! I'm also on the "party count down" cleaning, preparing, baking, creating blitz from this weekend through to next. I'll be thinking of you :D :D :D

At least you know it will all be soooo worth it in the end ;)

HayleyK said...

I'm preparing for my son's birthday party as well! Have fun!

Happy Blogtoberfest! I am on a mission to comment and follow all the blogs in Blogtoberfest! Maybe you could comment and follow me as well! Cheers!