Thursday, October 21, 2010

(Blogtoberfest Day 21) Online Shopping

I have a love hate relationship when it comes to doing my grocery shopping online. 

I love that it saves time and helps preserve my sanity as I don't need to drag a whining toddler around the supermarket with me. Phil picks it up so I think $3.95 is a small price to pay really and thats $3.95 a fortnight as we do fortnightly shops. Also we've been using it for a while now and I actually think its cheaper or at least we seem to spend less compared to doing the shopping ourselves.

I hate that often they don't have what you want or the brands you like but for us thats not too bad as when Phil picks it up he can get anything extra.

I hate that the site is so confusing and hard to navigate so it takes me a while to do my shopping.

Overall a great time and sanity saver.

No comments: