1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 2 large bananas)
1tsp baking soda
1/2 cup vanilla yoghurt
1/4 cup oil
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 large egg
1 cup flour
1/2 cup wholemeal flour
1/2tsp ground cinnamon
1tsp baking powder
- In a large bowl, mix the mashed banana with the baking soda and yoghurt. Allow to sit while you prepare the other ingredients.
- In a seperate bowl whisk together the flours, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl whisk together the oil, sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Combine the banana mixture with the oil mixture and add to flour mixture. Stir until just moistened.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until it is golden and a toothpick comes out clean.
Find more recipes here.