Wednesday, November 3, 2010

EZ2MAKE

Check out this website .....

I saw the EZ2MAKE ice cream and slushy makers when browsing through Whitcoulls and was instantly intrigued. I was a little skeptical as to how they worked so I did a bit more research before making my purchase.

I finally decided on getting the ice cream maker as Riley just loves the stuff at the moment.

Its this easy and it'll give you a good arm workout too!
Basically all you need to make this yummy frozen treat is ice cubes, salt, water, milk, whatever else you want to add and 5 minutes (maybe a bit longer if you have a little helper).

Step 1: Prepare.



Step 2: Mix.


Step 3: Shake.


Step 4: Enjoy!

They have a couple of recipes on their website too for when you've used up the 3 flavour sachets that come with it. 

Its still a once in a while treat but at least I know what I'm putting into it and I can't wait to get experimenting and see what yummy combinations I can come up with.

1 comment:

Selena said...

Quik works really well for flavouring it, flavoured milk can leave it grainy, soy milk freezes quicker and smoother than normal milk. We did this in an icecream container and plastic bag at Playcentre one day