Monday, November 1, 2010

Riley's 1st Day Of Kindy and a Bargain!

Wow can you believe its November already! This year has just flown by and now Riley is officially a Kindy Kid.

I am so proud of him! He has grown up and achieved so much this year.

His first day of Kindy went as well as could be expected. Of course he didn't want Phil or I to leave and that resulted in a mega meltdown. It was so hard to leave him when he was screaming his lungs out and clinging to the gate saying that he didn't want me to leave ..... However he was absolutely fine as I knew he would be.

He was easily distracted and according to his teachers had a great first day. He even used the toilet! That was my biggest worry as to whether he'd feel comfortable enough to ask for help to go to the toilet.

Fingers crossed that his stunning screaming performance won't be repeated on Wednesday.

Good to go!


While Riley was at Kindy, Phil and I did a bit of shopping and got ourselves a food processor at a bargain price. I'd been wanting a food processor for ages and we just happened to be in Briscoes and they had a Breville one for $99 (originally $259) sale price ending today. So of course I just had to get it.


























I can't wait to use it! Now I just need to decide what to make ....

1 comment:

meeks said...

Congrats on your purchase! It's a bit sad, but the number one thing I use my food processor is to grate cheese! (Love it!)