Thursday, December 9, 2010

Kiwi Christmas Ornament Swap: The Finished Product

My ornaments should have all been received by now so I can finally share with you what I made .....


Snowmen! I know, not very appropriate for a New Zealand Christmas but they are just so cute and super easy to make which is important when I only have limited sewing skills and supplies (I'm working on that). 

They're all hand sewn and Phil did the french knots for the eyes and buttons because as it turns out hes better at doing them than me (a man of hidden talents).


I have yet to receive all my ornaments but will post picks of them once I have.

3 comments:

tartankiwi said...

Ohhhh! very cute! What's that you say about not being good at sewing??? That stitching looks immaculate to me! Well done.

Katie said...

Cute cute cute! Love the tartan scarves :-)

Vintage Mum said...

cuuuuuuuuute! and like tartankiwi said that stitching looks perfect!