Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Review: Bakers Delight: Christmas Mince Tarts, Creating Christmas Moments

I start to feel all Christmassy when its time put up the tree and I start playing my Christmas CD's, BUT ...... its just not Christmas without mince tarts, I LOVE them!

I love them straight out of the packet or with ice cream and they're probably the one thing that I indulge in over Christmas because after all I can only get them at this time of year and I have to make the most of it.

So I was absolutely thrilled to review some fruit mince tarts from Bakers Delight.





They were good ...... melt in your mouth kinda good with a delicious oozy fruit center, are you getting the picture? I was in heaven! The icing sugar is a really nice touch and makes them extra special.

And heres what Riley thought of them, which coming from a fussy 3 year old means they must be good.

They are the perfect accompaniment to my cup of tea at the end of a long day when I can finally put my feet up and relax.

Thanks Bakers DelightAnd thanks Kiwi Mummy Blogs for arranging it all. 
You can see more reviews here.

And if you haven't tried them yet, you definitely need to.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Yum, Fay. Just YUM! They look so good :D