Monday, January 24, 2011

Back To Reality!

First day back at Kindy for Riley and oh how I have missed having some time to myself. I'm writing this post to the sound of silence, bliss!

My blog has been a bit neglected over the holidays but now we are getting back into our old routine I'll have more time on my hands. I also have some craft projects that I want to get into very soon. Phil's brother and his fiancĂ©e are expecting their first baby in June and I'm planning on making them a few things. Sorry but I can't give too much away at this stage so you'll just have to keep an eye out as I'll definitely share the finished products on here.

The holidays themselves were LONG and uneventful. Riley has become rather fond of playing on the PS3 so its good to get him out of the house and socializing again. We even walked to Kindy this morning. Usually I take Riley in the pram but hes getting a bit big for it now so I'm trying to get him used to walking. I'll take the pram down when I pick him up as hes always shattered after Kindy so I don't think he could handle walking home yet and he walks so slowly.

I hope everyone has had a good holiday and heres a smile to brighten your day (well mine anyway).

No comments: