Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Favourite Music

Riley's favourite song at the moment is 'Clumsy' by Fergie .....


Hmm yea, not really an appropriate song for a 3 year old so I'll blame that one on his father ..... well it was kinda his fault.

Before 'Clumsy' Riley's favourite was 'Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm' by Crash Test Dummies which is a little better. Phil started singing it to him at bedtime when he was just a little baby and he still asks for it now.


The switch to 'Clumsy' came about because Phil was sick of listening to 'Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm' in the car all the time so he decided to try something different and now Riley is obsessed! At every opportunity Riley wants to listen to 'Clumsy'. In the car, on the computer, he even uses my iPod  and sings it constantly!

I'm pretty sure that when he sings it no one else knows what hes going on about so hopefully this phase will be over soon and then maybe we can move onto something a little more age appropriate? I hope so.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Love the song 'Clumsy' by Fergie. I have the Black eyed Peas album and my two love it...although some of the songs I have to bleep or turn down on some of the words.
My 4 year old loves Britney Spears- I wonder where she gets that from?!
B:))