Friday, January 28, 2011

Things I'm Loving ....

Here are a few things that I'm loving this week ....

Riley being back at Kindy so that I have time to read my book.


Riley's new backpack which is a much better size for him than his old one and makes walking to Kindy a lot easier for him.


All the awesome veges that we have growing in the garden, yum!


Sitting down to a hot cup of tea at the end of a long day and the blissful silence of a sleeping child.


Experimenting with Photoscape (thanks Simone for getting me hooked!), what do you think of the rounded corners on my photos?

Lastly, I'm loving that its almost the weekend! But why is it that the weekend always goes way too fast ....

What are you loving this week? (Link up with Paisley Jade here)

3 comments:

Sarah of 'Catching the Magic' said...

Oh, my tomatoes aren't rosy red in Welly yet :( still green. So nice that you have time to read - looks a great book; enjoy!

PaisleyJade said...

I love tomatoes - are they cherry ones? Mmmmmm. Loving your list - a hot cup of tea is one of my favourite things, especially when the kids are asleep!

Widge said...

yay for kindy being back a week early than school! I was loving that too :)
And snap! we have that same cat mug! have no idea where it came from though, must have been a gift