Friday, February 4, 2011

Things I'm Loving ....

Here are a few things that I'm loving this week ....

Riley's car mat. Hes had it for 2 years but is only now really getting into it. I love watching him using his imagination.


My gorgeous fabric order arriving in the mail. I can't wait to start using it.


This face. My little boy. He constantly amazes me.


Homemade crackers, need I say more? Yum! (Recipe here).


And finally, our new fridge has arrived! We had so many problems getting the one we wanted. This one ticks most of the boxes so hopefully its a keeper. Its heaps bigger than our old one and has a vege drawer, freezer and automatic ice maker, talk about luxury.


What are you loving this week? (Link up with Paisley Jade here)

button2

7 comments:

Katie said...

Love the fabric, what have you got planned for it?

Fay said...

I haven't decided yet, lol. I have a couple of things that it might work for.

tartankiwi said...

Loving that fabric too... where did you get it?

Fay said...

www.sewpretty.co.nz

They have lots of pretty fabric and I love hassle free online shopping.

tartankiwi said...

Might have to go have a wee look :-)

Miss Prudence said...

Wonderful patterns on that fabric, love a new fridge!!! And that face is so post worthy - so cute! Can we hope for a recipe sharing ? Those crackers look great!

Fay said...

Yep! I've linked the recipe in the post for you :)