Friday, February 11, 2011

Things I'm Loving ....

Here are a few things that I'm loving this week ....

Red Bush tea, spice. Yum!


Afternoon naps. Most days I need one more than Riley does and I woke up the other day to find him at the opposite end of the couch like this ....


My Sunbeam NutriOven. It was a Christmas present from my Dad and apart from it being huge and I'm having difficulty finding some where to keep it when its not in use, its great!


Salads! I LOVE salads.


And finally, I'm taking part in the Trendsetters Contest over at DSP. Its all for fun as I don't think of myself as a very trendy scrapper but I like to challenge myself now and again. Here is my LO for Round 1 ....


What are you loving this week? (Link up with Paisley Jade here)

button2

1 comment:

PaisleyJade said...

Loving the sound of Spice Red Bush tea!!! Must try that. Such a cute nap photo too! Thanks for joining in.