Friday, February 18, 2011

Things I'm Loving ....

I'm loving linking up with Paisley Jade each week because she is absolutely right!

"I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is."

It feels good to remind myself of the small things that I have to be thankful for each week.

Here are a few things that I'm loving this week ....

Spending the day with my Dad on Sunday. It was so special for Riley to spend some time with his Grandad as we don't get to see him very often.


Yummy fresh veg and herbs from our garden. Our homemade pesto is divine and I've been having the yummiest ham and pesto sandwiches for lunch!


Spending some quality time with Riley playing games.


Including some magnetic fishing ....


Theres more than just fish in the sea ....


And finally, check out this cute wooden bowling set. It was given to Riley for Christmas 2009 and hes just getting into it now. Isn't it cute?!


What are you loving this week? (Link up with Paisley Jade here)

button2

3 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Oh that bowling set is so cute! Loving your list - and that salad looks divine!!! (p.s. could your little guy get any cuter!)

Time Flies said...

awww that bowling set is sooo cute

Becky said...

I love these links. I do a similar one here in the UK - called Reasons to be cheerful'. Like you said, it is a great way to remind ourselves of the small things in life! Your Homemande pesto looks divine!