250g block Cadbury Energy chocolate
2tbsp golden syrup
3/4 cup self raising flour
1 cup icing sugar
4tbsp cocoa powder
- In a saucepan, melt together the butter, golden syrup and 100g of the chocolate block.
- Remove from the heat and sift in the flour, icing sugar and cocoa, mix well.
- Beat together the eggs and the vanilla. Add to the other ingredients.
- Roughly chop the rest of the chocolate and stir that in as well.
- Pour into a lined 20x20cm tin. Bake at 180 degrees for about 25 minutes or until the top springs back when lightly touched.
- Remove from the cake tin and allow to cool before cutting into squares. Dust with icing sugar if desired.
|Note to self: Don't burn it.|
Find more recipes here.