Friday, March 4, 2011

Things I'm Loving ....

Here are a few things that I'm loving this week ....

Homemade muesli, a great way to start the day, yum!


Riley's learning laptop (he loves it too). It keeps him busy for ages and hes learnt so much from all the games and activities.


Fruity pops, (recipe here), perfect for this hot weather we've been having lately.


And finally, Riley, who usually runs screaming whenever I pull out my camera, actually let me take some nice photos of him today. 


I'm also loving having him home with me. No idea when his Kindy will re-open but for now its nice to have him here where I know hes safe.

What are you loving this week? (Link up with Paisley Jade here)

button2

2 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

What a fab list - that homemade muslie looks so good!

Posie Patchwork said...

Oh great photo of Riley. I had a daughter who was "i'm not a photo taken girl" from ages 2-5, it broke my heart, i'd have to sneak shots & then it wasn't pretty if she realised. The other 3 LOVE their photo being taken, thank goodness the biggest one grew out of it too & now happily poses. Love Posie