Friday, March 11, 2011

Things I'm Loving ....

Here are a few things that I'm loving this week ....

Box Pouches, I think I might be a little addicted to making them ....
I made this one for Riley but I made it with a lighter weight interfacing. It didn't turn out quite as good as my first one but he loves it. I also have another one on the go but it is proving troublesome (no idea why).


Bargains!
Big ups to Farmers who had a Christchurch only sale last weekend. There were some great bargains to be had for anyone willing to brave the crowds.


Homemade hot chocolate, mmmm ....
(You can find the recipe I use here)


Kindy is back!
Its nice to get Riley out of the house and have some time to myself again especially with Phil still working longer days. 


I'm also loving that jacket ....

What are you loving this week? (Link up with Paisley Jade here)

button2

7 comments:

Renee said...

I'm liking those box pouches :D Am really going to try and make a couple myself but am not sure I can get the zip as perfect as yours!

tartankiwi said...

Love the box pouch! You're so clever. I would love to give something like that a go, but I'm scared of zips! I have it in my head that they are really hard to put in, but haven't tried any yet.

Posie Patchwork said...

Great boxy pouch, such a great style. Love Posie

makeitgiveit said...

Glad your kindy is back - hoping ours will be too next week. Hope your Chch dramas have been manageable!

Katie said...

Love your list and the boxy pouch...do you need a special sewing machine foot to sew zips?

Kyromaniac said...

I am going to have to try that hot choc recipe, mmmm. And that jacket is gorg, Riley looks so snug.

Mel Dehar said...

Jealous-I so need a new fry pan! (and I need to learn how to do this linky business!)