Friday, March 25, 2011

Things I'm Loving ....

Normally I would have a few things that I'm loving but really this takes the cake, so heres what I'm loving this week ....



Isn't it awesome! Not brand new but I bought it off a good friend of mine for a good price, thanks Sharyn
I haven't had all that much time to play with it yet but I'm loving it already.

Here are a few pics that I took with it yesterday, Riley, for the most part was happy having his photo taken:





My mission for the next wee while is, practice, practice, practice! Lucky for me I have a super cute subject to photograph so it shouldn't be too much of a challenge.

What are you loving this week? (Link up with Paisley Jade here)

button2

4 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Drooling here - lucky you! Beautiful photos. Can't wait to see what pics you take in the future!!

C1 said...

Awwwww YAY!!!!!
Loving the photo's too, now you have to sign up to Flickr hun!!

Sharyn
xx

Simoney said...

Yay for an awesome camera and cool pics :)
(Visiting from PJ's linky)
Love your blog header - that is way cool - did you make it yourself?
x

makeitgiveit said...

Great photos - what a special aquisition!!