Saturday, April 2, 2011

Digital Elite Team ...

Every 6 months a new creative team is chosen at Digital Scrapbook Place. I entered the contest along with about 60 other people all with the same dream of making DET 13.

I am now very excited to announce that ....

I MADE IT!

I have just survived made it through my first day as part of the Digital Elite Team. Its taken a while for everything to sink in and theres a lot to get my head around but I'm getting there.

So, heres my first DET layout:

Credits:
Time to Play Page Kit by Christine Gundersen
Cool Blue Alpha by Heidi Kuester

All products found in April 2011 Club Digital

From now on you'll be seeing a lot more of my work on my blog but I'll try and keep it down to once a week. 

Photobucket

3 comments:

tartankiwi said...

Well done on making the team! Look forward to seeing more of your layouts.

Katie said...

congrats on making the team :-)

Mel Dehar said...

Wow congrats Fay!!!