Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Riley Is ....

I haven't done a post specifically about Riley in a while. Well, where to start ....

Riley is Riley. He is stubborn, impatient, often grumpy, has selective hearing and screams the house down when he doesn't get his own way. All pretty typical toddler/3 year old behavior.

But ....

He also makes me smile and laugh. He worries about me when I'm not feeling well and gives the sweetest kisses and cuddles. He has his own unique sense of humor and his laughter is infectious. He can be charming when he wants to be, usually when we're out and he has a tendency to leave a lasting impression on people with his language and thought processing skills. Hes quick to learn and gets easily bored because of it.

Riley is .... unique and I wouldn't change a thing.

No comments: