Sunday, April 17, 2011

Scrapping: The Week Thats Been

Well the weeks just seem to be flying by at the moment and I can't believe that its the school holidays already! No idea what I'm going to do to keep Riley entertained BUT, my brother is coming back from England and will be staying with us over Easter, that'll give Riley someone else to pester. I'm sure his visit will come with lots of photo ops too as who knows when we'll be seeing him again!

Here are some of my layouts from this past week:

Credits:
Urban Station Value Collection by CarolAnn Gary
Credits:
Timeless Page Kit by Tina Chambers
Credits:
Wild Rose Value Collection by Carole Harden
Smoochy Doo Title Element Set by Nicole Young
Credits:
Mary Alice Page Kit by Teresa Loman
Are there any scrapbookers out there in bloggy land (digital or traditional) who would like to join me in sharing some layouts from the past week? I'll be doing my post every Sunday, hopefully some of you will join in.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Lovely pages. Sounds like an awesome ideas - I tend to post my layouts on a Monday :-)