Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Scrapping: The Week Thats Been

My brother arrived last Thursday and Riley is loving having him here. It also means that the school holidays are going really fast and by the time he leaves it will be almost time to go back to Kindy. Good timing for me as I had no idea what I was going to do with Riley to keep him entertained, but now its been taken out of my hands and he spends all day pestering my brother.

Anyway, here are some of my layouts from this past week:

Credits:
Life At Sea Value Collection by Jeanet Almhøj
Credits:
Easter Collage Page Kit by Elizabeth Weaver
Credits:
Beyond Beauty Page Kit by Heidi Kuester
Credits:
A Park Full Of Whimsey Page Kit by Christine Gundersen

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Another lovely set of pages :-) Love the bunting on the seaside one.