Friday, April 1, 2011

Things I'm Loving ....

Here are a few things that I'm loving this week ....


Last week was Ninja week over at Sew Addictive Fabrics. I managed to snap up some gorgeous fabrics, now I just need to decide what I'm going to do with them  all.


Yummy, budget friendly meals.


Tissue cases! I have been trying for ages to teach Riley how to blow his nose. Well, just the other day he got a tissue out of his tissue case and went for it. I was so proud! His tissue case is really easy for him to use and he takes it to Kindy with him.


And lastly, finding the time to do some sewing/crafting. All will be revealed in a couple of weeks.

What are you loving this week? (Link up with Paisley Jade here)

button2

4 comments:

Hootnz said...

Love the fabrics! And great idea with the tissue cases, I'm sure it makes blowing his nose that much more interesting.... also loving budget meals... gives me a sense of achievement :)

PaisleyJade said...

ooo - can't wait to see what you have been making! Loving those fabrics and tissue cases!!

Katie said...

Those fabrics look great - can't wait to see what you do with them :-)

makeitgiveit said...

Loving those fabrics! Very much looking forward to what might be created!