Friday, April 29, 2011

Things I'm Loving ....

After a couple of weeks absence I'm back linking up with Paisley Jade ....
"I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is"
We've had both Phil's parents and my brother stay with us these school holidays, so that is what I'm loving this week, spending time with family ....



Riley loved all the extra attention. I think he was the happiest hes been in a while and his behavior reflected it too (and I loved it because it meant he had other people to pester play with so I could have a bit of time out).

What are you loving this week? (Link up with Paisley Jade here)

button2

1 comment:

PaisleyJade said...

Family is so precious - sweet pics!