Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sewing: Baby Stuff

I can finally reveal what I've been sewing over the last month or so .... baby stuff!

Phi'ls brother and his fiancée are expecting their first baby and I just couldn't pass up the chance to make a few things for bubs. There are so many cute and easy tutorials out there, makes me wish I'd had a sewing machine when Riley was a baby!

So heres what I made:


Travel changing mat, box pouch and tissue case.
Bib
Taggy cube
Taggy blanket
I have a few other little things which I have yet to send so I can't share them with you just yet. I'm really happy with how everything turned out and proud of myself for doing it. I often find sewing extremely frustrating but when I can get something to work, its very rewarding.

3 comments:

Selena said...

Very nice! Can I recommend snipping the tags and melting the ends with a candle or lighter to seal them though. Lauren got her finger caught in a looped tag and it started to go purple, the tags are just as amusing for them snipped if there are two of them to rub together

tartankiwi said...

Gorgeous! Well done.

Katie said...

Gorgeous - love that it all matches :-)