Friday, May 6, 2011

Things I'm Loving ....

"I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is."
Here are a few things that I'm loving this week ....


Snuggly hot water bottles! Even though the weather seems to have warmed up a bit since I made the covers for them.


Pikelets with jam, yum!


This Guy and this Boy (who really didn't want to have his photo taken) ....
My wonderful partner who gave me my Mother's Day present early because I was tired and stressed 
AND
 my darling little boy who gave me my first Mother's Day card that he made himself at Kindy, which he is very proud of and I absolutely love it!

What are you loving this week? (Link up with Paisley Jade here)
button2

4 comments:

Katie said...

Yay for early presents and handmade cards!

Helen said...

Oh, how sweet about the card! YUM, pikelets and jam would really hit the spot right about now!

PaisleyJade said...

Oooooo - love the sound of early mother's day pressies! Hope you have a lovely day and get to relax. Love pikelets and really love my hot water bottle!!

Renee said...

Yum - now I feel like pikelets! Unfortunately I wouldn't be as well behaved as you and mine would also have a huge dollop of cream ;-) Very clever making hot water bottle covers - my mission this year is to dig out the inner 'making things' person that I hope is within me - we'll see! Happy Mothers Day for Sunday!