Tuesday, June 14, 2011

More Earthquakes For Christchurch

Once again I found myself scrambling to get under a doorway as the city was rocked by another two earthquakes yesterday.

Read more here

Once again I count my blessings as we have escaped unscathed. No loss of power or water ..... no damage.

Its sad that it has become a way of life for us and it shows in the fact that Riley was completely unphased by these latest two. Me on the other hand ..... anxious and jumpy are just a couple of the words that spring to mind.

Image from here

2 comments:

Rach said...

Hi, glad to hear you little guy is all good following a big afternoon yesterday...

Our little man, though unsure when the EQs occur doesn't have lingering anxiety - I think its good he's not too much older (being 17 months) & doesn't yet understand these things we are going through.

tartankiwi said...

I've been a bit slack on my blog reading and commenting recently as rascal has needed my attention, but I'm glad to hear that you are all ok. Lets just hope that there are no more...