Monday, August 22, 2011

Scrapping: The Week Thats Been

We're back from holiday now and back to reality. Riley is back at Kindy today and he seemed happy enough to be there, I never really can tell with him.

My brother is now working in Christchurch so we have him staying with us at the moment while he looks for a place. Riley is loving having him here. Me? Not so much since hes taken over my sewing room and I can barely squeeze in there with all his stuff.

Anyway, here are some of my layouts from last week:

Credits: More New Beginnings Page Kit by Christine Gundersen
Credits:
Ice Cream Dream Page Kit by Elizabeth Weaver
Ice Cream Dream 2 Page Kit by Elizabeth Weaver
Ice Cream Dream Element Set by Elizabeth Weaver
Credits:
Dragonfly Dusk Value Collection by Carole Harden
Endless Summer Titles by Lauren Bavin

No comments: