Monday, August 29, 2011

Scrapping: The Week Thats Been

I can't believe how quickly this year is going, the weeks are just flying by! I'm slowly starting to get organised for Riley's birthday, its hard to believe that he'll be 4 in a couple of short months. He's mad about birthday's at the moment as I've had one recently and there have been a couple at Kindy. All he wants is a chocolate birthday cake and for Mummy, Daddy and Uncle James to sing Happy Birthday to him, how sweet is that?

September will also be the last month of DET 13. I have signed up for the contest again though, so hoping I get to be a part of DET 14. Its been heaps of fun and a real learning experience.

Anyway, here are a couple of my layout's from last week:

Credits:
Through Child's Eyes Value Collection by Heidi Kuester
Endless Summer Titles by Lauren Bavin
Credits: Walk On The Wildside Kit One by Meryl Bartho

No comments: