Monday, September 12, 2011

Scrapping: The Week Thats Been

This week I submitted my layout for Round 2 of the DET Contest. As usual it was a nerve wracking experience and I'm glad to have gotten it out of the way. Now we're just waiting for the results to see who's moving on to the next round.

I'm also starting to really get organised for Riley's birthday (a month and a half away now!) and Christmas. I have a whole heap of stuff already on layby and now its just a matter of getting the little things - books, DVD's, etc.

Anyway, here are some of my layouts that I did last week:

Credits: Oh Boy Ahoy Page Kit by Nicole Young
Credits: Urban Teen Value Collection by Robyn Gough
Credits: Summer Country Page Kit by Teresa Loman
Summer Country Add On Pack by Teresa Loman
Summer Country Paper Set by Teresa Loman

No comments: