Monday, October 10, 2011

Scrapping: The Week Thats Been

It's school holidays here now so there goes my morning scrap time for the next 2 weeks, which means that I'll have to work extra hard in the evenings!

Here are a few of my layouts from last week using some of CarolAnn Gary's gorgeous products, as she is the designer that I am working with this month:

Credits: Playtime FunA Page KitPlaytime FunB Page Kit and A Touch of Dirt Overlay Stack - all by CarolAnn Gary
Credits: Spring Awakening Value Collection by CarolAnn Gary
Credits: Just Three Quick Click Plus and Summer Days Value Collection - both by CarolAnn Gary

2 comments:

denyse said...

I LOVE the Little Gardner layout! Nicely done

denyse dar
blogtoberfest visitor
your life is a work of art!
www.denysedar.com

Lotti said...

Gorgeous pages ........ visiting from Blogtoberfest.