Friday, October 7, 2011

Things I'm Loving ....

Loving my rotary cutter and self healing mat that were part of my birthday present from Riley's Nanan. I cannot imagine my life without them! They have made cutting/sewing so much quicker and easier.


Loving great scrap bargains like the fabric that I used to make my needle book (which I'm also loving).


Loving preparing for a certain little dude's 4th birthday in just a few weeks! Look how big he's getting!


What are you loving? (Link up with Paisley Jade here)

button2

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love my rotary cutter and mat too! We are preparing for a birthday around here too, a sixth birthday.

tartankiwi said...

Love my rotary cutter too. It was the best investment ever! (I am convinced that being able to cut straight lines makes it easier to sew straight lines.)

Renee said...

Rotary cutter is next on my sewing purchase list! I recently got the mat and am now looking for a good cutter...your post and the above comments make me want to rush out and buy it NOW! :D

PaisleyJade said...

I really need a rotary cutter and self healing mat - love yours!! Yay for birthday - we have one next week too!