Sunday, November 6, 2011

Christmas Challenge List

The Christmas challenge began on the 1st of November and our first task was to post our Christmas list of what we hoped to achieve this month.

My list is only short but knowing me I'll probably end up adding more things to it as the month goes on ....
- Make a sock monkey for Riley
- Make some Christmas crackers
- Make a Christmas stocking for Riley
- Make an advent calender (I have been procrastinating about this for ages!)
- Make some Christmas tree ornaments
- Make some Christmas cards

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Lotti said...

I had better get my act for Christmas .... thanks for the reminder. Not that I didn't realise I'd better hurry up, but time seems to just slip away. Good luck with your challenge

Katie said...

Good luck with your list :-)