Friday, November 25, 2011

Loving ....

I have a thing for books .... not just any books but fantasy books. I LOVE them, the bookshelf in my bedroom is overflowing with my 'collection'.


I very rarely buy brand new books so I love a good second hand book store. Today I found the best one yet. We were just driving around doing a bit of shopping when I saw it and we decided to stop. We walked in and were greeted by row upon row of books .... about half of them were fantasy books. It. Was. Awesome.

Phil managed to drag me away with only 5 books but I had such a hard time narrowing down my choices I could easily have bought half the books in the store! Ok, so maybe I'm exaggerating a little but seriously this store was like a fantasy readers dream.

What are you loving this week? (Link up with Paisley Jade here)
button2

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love books too, I can't pick just one genre though. I read all different types of books.

Lotti said...

Oh my gosh, I am so a bookaholic. My kids cringe when I get near a book shop, knowing that I'm bound to come out with something in tow. Like Amy I'm a bit eclectic .... will read anything that's interesting. I read a fantasy series by Juliet Marillier with the book Child of the Prophecy in it and I loved that series, but other than that I don't read much fantasy. However, these books look like a great find for you.

PaisleyJade said...

I love good secondhand bookshops!!!