Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Proud Mummy

I am so proud of my little boy, he constantly amazes me.

Up until a couple of weeks ago he couldn't hold a pencil properly and looked really awkward every time that I'd get him to try. Then one day it just clicked and now he's super keen on learning to write his name and when he draws it's all very precise and controlled. You can see shapes and lines instead of just random scribbles and he thinks about what he is drawing/writing (all this just in time for his b4 school check too).


He's been practicing his R's and they're looking really good (I love how he gets all excited/proud when he does a good job). Next we'll be moving on to the 'e' but he's convinced himself that it's going to be tricky so we'll see how we go. 

I still don't know whether he's right or left handed though and he continues to use both hands with the same level of dexterity ....

No comments: