Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Scrappy Swap - Complete

Check out my lovely scrappy package from Chrissa over at A Snapshot of Us.


There were 3 parts to the package that we had to put together for our partners - a fat quarters worth of scraps, a scrappy goodie and something unique to where we're from.

Here are my gorgeous new scraps from Chrissa ....


I just love this gorgeous scrappy quilted bunting that she made. It will look perfect hanging in my sewing room.


And some lovely postcards so I can learn a little bit about where she's from.

Thanks Chrissa, I love it all!

And here is the finished package that I sent to my partner, Sheila over at bluepatch quilter ....


I had heaps of fun doing this swap. A big thank you to Kat for organizing it all.

2 comments:

Lotti said...

ooooh nice ..... I'm doing my first swap at the moment and I'm so excited ... looking forward to getting the things together for my swap and sending them off.

Your swap looks gorgeous.

Katie said...

Lovely looking parcels. That bunting is gorgeous :-)