Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Family Photoshoot

Since we have my brother staying with us at the moment we took the opportunity to have him take some photos of the 3 of us. Riley is less than enthusiastic about having his photo taken at the moment and it took a lot of coaxing to get him to smile but in the end we got a few good shots and some super cute silly ones too.




And of course I couldn't pass up the chance to get some photos of me and Riley too (we don't have many of those as I'm usually the one that takes all the photos).



♥ Love my boys 

3 comments:

Taylor Made said...

Sweet photos...It is really hard to do the photo thing when it is you that mostly takes them. Happy New Year.x

Time Flies said...

love the photos, i hear you on the not many photos, as im behind the camera all the time too...(well until of late)

makeitgiveit said...

They are really lovely.