Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Giimmo Night Light

Aren't they just the cutest things ever!
Riley's fear of the dark has escalated in the last couple of weeks. He already sleeps with his bedroom door wide open and the hall light on so I thought it was time to try yet another night light. 

Riley chose the little hedgehog and it is just too cute! I love that it has a rechargeable battery so there's no need to plug it into the wall or worry about having the right batteries. Riley knows that it's not a toy and is content (for the moment anyway) to leave it sitting on his bedside table. The light is bright but without being overpowering like some night lights and it uses an LED light which doesn't emit any heat so perfect for kids.

I'm sold. I love it (maybe even more than Riley does).

2 comments:

Lotti said...

Those lights are just awesome ... pity I don't have any little kids as an excuse to buy one. ??? Maybe I could buy one for my niece and nephew ... or just buy one cause I like them.

Courtz said...

I love our ones too! They don't get much use though as Mackenzie doesn't need it or want it any more and the changing colours keep Kaitlynn up haha! I hope it helps with Riley'd night time fears!