Friday, December 2, 2011

Loving Reclaiming My Sewing Room

For the last 4 months my brother has been sleeping on the floor (literally) in my sewing room .... however he has finally moved on to bigger and better things in Auckland and I can once again walk around my sewing room without tripping over things! Oh it feels so good to have my own space again! His leaving was also a good opportunity for me to get in there and have a good clean out.

Ok, so I have a confession to make .... I'm a hoarder. I keep random things on the off chance that one day they might be useful for something but most of the time they just get shoved in a drawer and forgotten about.

Anyway ....
My brother moved out and I chucked out a whole bunch of stuff. I don't think my sewing room has ever been this tidy or organised.


Loving. It.
What are you loving this week? (Link up with Paisley Jade here)
button2

2 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Oh I love your sewing room!!! I am a bit of a hoarder too and must do a clean out sometime soon!!

Taylor Made said...

Great space...mine is so need of a clean up too...maybe a new years resolution!